Get into the spirit with festive cocktail and drink recipes, perfect for all your parties and get-togethers this holiday season! According to the National Institutes of Health, about 86% of the population over 18 drinks alcohol recreationally or socially. In the United States, the holidays that are considered the most “festive” are generally regarded as some of the “most drunken holidays.” Celebrations usually revolve around barbecues and beer. One measurement of the popularity of these holidays is the amount of alcohol purchased for the occasion. One survey names New Year’s Eve as the holiday on which the most alcohol is consumed on the basis of sales! Woo Woo!
Mardi Gras Drinks
- Any Drink Works for Mardi Gras!
- Mardi Gras Flasher
- The Valentine
- Usually celebrated with green beers.
- St. Patrick's Day
- Red, White and Blue
- Usually celebrated with Mexican alcohol like Tequila or Margarita.
- Usually Best with German beers.
- Halloween Punch
- Thanksgiving Cocktail
- Thanksgiving Cocktail #2
- Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie Martini
- Thanksgiving Special
- Grinch's Christmas
- Hot Russian Christmas
- Merry Christmas
- Sex Under the Christmas Tree
- White Christmas
- Traditionally with champagne and is considered the “most drunk” of all American holidays. More alcohol is consumed on this holiday than any other day!